Time to ‘86’ that dog unit?
How you can choose better restaurant locations.
Which site is taking a bite out of your revenues? Remember that special entree that you decided to stop serving last summer? The one that made all of the cooks groan and which all the servers decried because they had to use a tray to carry it out?…
- Cut underperforming assets
- 60% of restaurants fail
- Too much time spent back-of-house
- Data can vastly improve your restaurant site selection
- Why change now?
- Choose better sites in the first place
- What you will need
- What to do with your data
Download this free Site Selection Resource
Tell us a bit about yourself and we’ll get you a copy of the resource.