Now you can prioritize which stores to remodel, relocate, or close
Are you trying to prioritize a remodel, relocation, or closure? Tune in as Keenan Baldwin, SiteZeus Co-Founder, introduces the Sandbox. We’ll cover use cases for this brand new feature to help you and your brand optimize your portfolio with confidence.
What can you do with the Sandbox?
- Site specific remodel impact
- Fleet Analysis impact
- Attribute specific impact on site or portfolio
- Site closure analysis
- Site specific predictability analysis
Unlock the webinar
Questions you can answer
- Which stores will benefit most from a remodel?
- Should I add more signage to some of my sites?
- What would happen if I improved operations at particular sites?
- Which sites will benefit most from more marketing spend?
- If I build larger sites, will revenue increase?
Keenan Baldwin is a fifth-generation Tampa native. A graduate of The University of South Florida in 2010 where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Upon graduation, Keenan and his brother Hannibal, formed B3 Ventures (formerly Baldwin Beach Capital), which serves as a private equity & venture capital fund for the Baldwin Family Office.
The fund focuses on emerging restaurant & specialty retail opportunities mainly within the Southeast. During the last 36 months, B3 Ventures Fund has led investments totaling $9,600,000 into emerging entrepreneurial businesses. Recent transactions include Yogurtology, Fitlife Foods & SiteZeus.